Hard Rock Hotel Accommodation Options
- 114 King Studios
- 124 Queen Studios
- 6 King Studios with an outdoor deck
- 125 Hard Rock King Suites
- 20 Hard Rock Queen Suites
- 4 Rock Star Debut Suites
- 4 Rock Star Silver Suites
- 3 Rock Star Gold Suites
- 2 Rock Star Platinum Suites
- 2 Rock Star Multi-Platinum Suites
- 1 Custom-Designed Black Eyed Peas Suite
- 16 ADA Accessible Suites
Our studio suites feature 3 unique arrangements and a full catalog of amenities designed to cater to the most discerning guest. Choose from the King Studio, with a roomy, pillow-soft king bed, the Queen Studio, featuring two luxuriously appointed queen beds, or the elite Float Studio, with a roomy king bed and private patio on our scenic Woodstock Terrace.
All of our Studio options include:
- Halo-illuminated beds with sumptuous 300-thread-count linens and Hard Rock's custom "Sleep Like a Rock" bedding
- Spa-style bathrooms that blend sleek design with comfort, including ceiling-mounted Hansgrohe rain showers
- Modern furnishings formed by clean lines and vibrant color
- Design touches that include a custom desk and state-of-the-art lighting
- Integrated 47-inch flat-screen HDTVs with HDMI ports
- Outdoor deck (available in some King Studios)
- Need to unwind? Turn on and tune in to our huge selection of HD programming or 11 music channels!
- Wired and wireless Internet access to keep you connected in high speed
- VIP access for two to Hard Rock's clubs, 207 and Float (excluding private parties and major holidays).
Book a gig for the ultimate accommodations in the heart of San Diego's ultimate nightlife scene. Our Hard Rock Suites offer a generously sized bedroom, lounge and bathroom that flow seamlessly together. Enjoy space for relaxation or entertaining, an indulgent bath or a quick, pre-party nap. It's the perfect place for the rock sophisticate to chill.
The King Suite features a sumptuous king bed, and the queen suite offers 2 comfortable queens beds. For the ultimate experience, our Woodstock Suites have a king bed and a wrap-around deck overlooking the Gaslamp Quarter. Enjoy some drinks on the terrace before a night out in downtown San Diego, or an unforgettable after-party with a killer view.
All of our Hard Rock Suites include:
- A lounge with modern furnishings, striking decor and custom details
- The oversized m-Bar, a stylish mini-bar and sink setup with 2 stools. Order some of our VIP In-Room Amenities and you've got San Diego's most exclusive bar right in your suite!
- 42-inch flat-screen HDTV with plug-and-play media hub to connect your iPod, laptop, camera, and other digital devices
- Need to unwind? Turn on and tune in to our huge selection of HD programming, 11 music channels, and extensive library of on-demand movies
- A rock star-worthy bedroom with a second 42-inch flat-screen HDTV, floor-to-ceiling sliding windows and a Juliet balcony
- Halo-illuminated beds appointed with luxurious 300-thread-count linens and Hard Rock's custom "Sleep Like a Rock" bedding
- Spa-like bathroom with sleek fixtures and luxurious comfort, including a full-length mirror, separate lavatory, and Hansgrohe ceiling-mounted rain shower
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access to keep you connected on the road
- VIP access for two to Hard Rock's clubs, 207 and Float (excluding private parties and major holidays)
Every guest should feel like a rock star. That's why Hard Rock Hotel San Diego has custom designed a selection of rooms for guests with special needs. In addition to the amenities included in our other accommodations, accessible rooms include some important upgrades.
These spacious accommodations include wider clearance in doorways for easier wheelchair access and specially outfitted bathrooms with non-slip rails, shower benches, and roll-in showers—all to ensure a more comfortable and independent stay.
All of our accessible rooms offer a strobe-light fire alarm, text typewriter phone, and Closed-Captioned TV.
Our entire hotel has Braille on elevators and signage, including in the guest rooms.
Additional amenities for guests with disabilities include:
- Handheld showerheads (and adjustable-height handheld shower wand)
- Raised toilet seats
- Lowered closet doorknobs
- Lowered view-ports and deadbolts in entry doors
- Accessible vanities
- Platform beds with open frames (22½–inch bed height)
- Room communication kits
- Amplified cordless phones
- Universal alarm clock
- Aqua Creek portable pool/spa lift (available upon request)
Each hotel guest gets the All Access Pass, a ticket to the many fringe benefits of Hard Rock Hotel. Benefits include use of the 24/7 business center, high-speed wireless internet access, local and long-distance calls, and free drip coffee in Maryjane's (5:30 am-9 am). And since we're not your typical San Diego hotel, the pass also includes options from our Sound of Your Stay program and use of an Electra Bicycle to take in the city sights (upon request, based on availability). The charge for the All Access Pass is $23 per room, per night.