Located a short 15-minute drive from Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, SeaWorld is a fun way to get wet and wild.
500 Sea World Drive
This animal theme park and oceanarium has more than two dozen animal habitats, 10 rides and several live shows. The park's main attraction is its killer whale show, featuring routines with trained killer whales. The bottlenose dolphin exhibit is also a big crowd-pleaser.
Among its rides is the popular flume and rollercoaster combo called Journey to Atlantis. The SeaWorld Sky Tower is a breathtaking way to get a 360 bird's-eye view of the park and the city beyond. There are also several exhibits and activities great for small children. Other popular animal attractions include the beluga whales, pacific walruses and penguins.
Make sure you get a good night's sleep with our luxurious beds and custom "Sleep Like a Rock" bedding for a big day of Jacques Cousteau-style adventure. After all that ocean-themed activity, you'll probably want to dive into our rooftop pool for a little underwater fun of your own.
For a big adventure that won't break the bank, get discount tickets to SeaWorld and take to the water!
View Directions in a larger map
Directions to SeaWorld San Diego from Hotel:
- Head east on L St toward 6th Ave
- Turn right onto Tony Gwynn Dr
- Take the 1st left onto Park Blvd
- Turn right onto Imperial Ave
- Turn left onto 19th St
- Take the ramp on the left onto I-5 N
- Take exit 21 for Sea World Dr/Tecolote Rd
- Turn left onto Sea World Dr/Tecolote Rd, Continue to follow Sea World Dr
- Slight right to stay on Sea World Dr, Arriving at Sea World Dr
Total: 8.8 miles - about 15 minutes